Tuesday, April 03, 2007

i...

Young.

Another has passed.
its kinda been 3 days.
and its seems jus yesterday to me.
baby. i miss you.
so much i feel like telling you.
so much i wanna hold u.
tell u how much i love.
nono.
jus let my heart tell you this.
i jus hope u feel everything.
my care concern love.

guess i'm gng back yum cha work for now.
after sch starts mayb i get a perm wkend job.
hopefully i can find some gd jobs.
so i can work for longer period.
and when sch starts it'll get pretty bored.
DSB have been scattered. sigh.
most of us are in different class..
haish.

You're a special girl to me
And you'll always be eternally
Let me be the one to walk you through
Every stages of your life
Be the one you wait for every night
I just want to hold you near
Show you the way
Be your guiding star
I know theres so much i can give
And i want to give
My very best to you
And i hope you'll give me
Just one chance
Let me prove that this is real
That for once
I do love you.
eN.

0 Comments: