Thursday, October 25, 2007

reason

Young

i jus woke up.. yawns.
but apperently not tired..
been slpin kinda early as i've been feeling rather tired
easily every night.
was standing by my kitchen window smoking the previous night
and i saw kids playing with kites. lols.
wondering how long was it since i flew a kite..
i think it was when i was a kid..
running around making the kite fly..
kinda warm sight.. hee..

wed lesson has a silght adjustment..
9-11 rather den the 8-12.. muahahaha..
2 hours lesson only now.. yesh..
so i'm having my thurs lesson at 1-5..
hopefully it'll end earlier so i can go get my VS installed..
its gonna take hours for tat to install.. sigh..


Φlooking around and sometimes it jus doesnt make sense..
Φsuddenly i feel like i dunno myself anymore..
Φi feel so stranger to myself..
Φwhat happen to me from then and now..
Φi really dunno what happen..
Φdunno what to do..

Φgimmi a reason to not look back think of the past. gimmi a reason to not regret. a reason to not turn back time to change whatever i can. a reason to look forward. find me a reason to smile. a reason that my lifes worthwhile. a reason i noe i didnt make the wrong chioce. a reason that will make everything right.. its all jus one reason but adds up to loads of them.. oh well.. i jus wan a reason but guess the reason well placed in my heart. a reason i'm here smiling happy enjoying all thanx to DSB™ brothers forever..Φ

0 Comments: