Saturday, December 22, 2007

alrighty

Young

ahh.. i'm seriously bored..
and no one to chat with me..
think i shld turn in already..
christmas is coming..
and kinda feel like is jus another christmas.
lol..
din do nuttin much..
surrounding kinda noisy. lol.
was still slpin in e afternoons
but the neighbours kid had to cry so loudly.
and so long.. lol..
tired man.. and the stupid cries. =x
oh well..








BlinD
 
I know you're feeling down tonight
let me be your comfort
bring you through the night.
I see the sadness in your eyes
I wish that i could take it all away
Be the one you care
Instead of that man

You know u mean a lot to me
baby
I really want to be just by your side
Why don't you see
Why can i just be the one
That was just infront of you
The one in your mind

为何不能给我那个机会
让我
守护在你的身旁
不想在看见你憔悴的脸
为了他你那么心碎

你是否有注意你的周围
那些为了你儿流的眼泪
我只想留在你身边
从没想过你却看不见
看不见


Thy sins i shell forsake but not you
nice rite.. =x

0 Comments: