Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Young

first things first.
I'M HUNGRY.
any volunteer? lols..
this wk get pay.
this sat going sentosa.
sun starting skate lesson at my area.
fri PANEL REVIEW.
nxt wed MIIT
nxt fri DCST

lols.. and before ame screams and shout
heres ur pictures..
lol.



hmm.. guessed its pretty boring..
tml FYP. sianned..
skate camp.
my group like lill peeps wanna go..
totally sianned.
haish..


for the preview..
this sat sentosa Cafe Del Ma..
Joshua's Engagement party.
From noon till late.
LOL.. its gonna be one hell of a party..
wondering if he booked the whole place
haa.. but who cares.
Enjoyment here i come. =D



jus been wondering..
will it be now or never?
the one word i've yet to say
i've only wanted to see you smile
and it makes my day
i hope you noe
hoping you would stay
say the words i long to hear.

i'll jus be around.
even for one second if u ever nid me
i'll be there.
as much as i can give.
i would wanna let you noe
how much i've ever felt.



I'm hungry. =x

0 Comments: