Monday, June 23, 2008

Updates

Young

hihi.. sori was lazy for the past few days to update. so here are some photos taken.. (:

Photobucket
sch start liao. and i'm like still holis leh.. sianned.. this weekend will be busy with events.. the trip to zoo was interested and fun with baby. thou its was quite tiring walking around but everyone enjoyed the trip..







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




for the rest of the pics i think u can see them from rudy and baby's blog.


Baby bought me a shirt too.. loves~

Photobucket everyday's a surprise with her around. i'm thankful tat i met her and in love with her. so sch's started. gonna get back CT's result. think i'll have to go for the retest.. sigh~ sch like boring ah. i wanna graduate fast.. and baby is sick. tsk.. have to drink more water and take care. if not buy more herbal tea for u. lols.. now is my turn to take care of u. lols..











my world stopped
the day we got together
my time frozed
the day you held my hand
my time and world
made up of only you
and only you make
my world turn
my time move
Label:She's my baby ger

0 Comments: