Sunday, July 20, 2008

Young


Hello.
I tot a pic might brighten this post.
Not been in e mood for blogging.
Oh well, internal penal review was over on fri.
This leaves e actual penal review next week.
Hopefully nothing goes wrong.
MIIT proj2 due on end of this month.
And i haven start yet.
Dun really feel like doing.
Debarment period is over.
Means no nid go sch liao. =D
lols.
Its 354 now.
And i cant slp.
Guess i've never slept for more than 5hrs each day.
And i'm wondering wad to do for tml.
Shld i jus rot at home and die or go out.
But i dun feel like gng out too.
lols.

a lot is going throu my mind now.
i'm trying to go into deep thoughts.
wondering what to do.
i'm not regretting.
Cuz if i knew this would happen.
I would still went on in the first place.
I said my words.
I meant those words.
Anytime anywhere if you ever.
I'll be der.


I was feeling happy this morning.
I thought i would never.


jus random.

0 Comments: