Sunday, January 18, 2009

Young


its been awhile.
and i dunno wad to say.
and i'm reluctant to move on.
i feel like jus standing on ground
waiting for time to stop.
but wait.
CNY is coming.
and mayb dats the only thing to look forward to.
i'm really wondering
all this.

Jus got back from charles Bday chalet.
Charles Lim Jin Wang
21st on 25th Jan
Chinese New Year Eve.
Lol



im jealous of people around me
im afraid of dentist
im afraid of life
im wanting NS to come
im wanting POLY to finish
im wanting 5years to end
im hoping for life to be smooth
im feeling lonely
im wanting someone to love me too.
im hateful of PROJECTS
im hateful of FYP
somehow i dunno what i'm thinking bout
at times it flashes past my mind
and im never hopeful bout it
at times i look at your blog
and i tell myself everythings alright.

smell the rant?
i jus dunno how to express myself

Labels:

0 Comments: