Wednesday, April 11, 2007

R E F U S E

Young

R E F U S E.
I took my time and look back to everything once more.
told myself mayb it was time. do i have other choice left
but to accept this fact? can i choose in the first place?
or was there even a choice for me..
I looked back and saw lots of beautiful times.
from the day we first met till today.
Its been near 2 years.
To me being there for you was always a simple and enjoyable thing
that i'll just do irregardless to myself. I knew i'd fallen in love with you.
But all this while i just brought down the feelings.
Just being a fren for you. I was afraid.
And now everyday i live my life so so simple.
Cause i've lost you.
How much i wish to say to let you know.
They tell me let it go cuz you've took it up.
I tell this to people but i couldnt tell it to myself.
I'm learning to accept the fact.
The fact that this is love.
Or not. It was just another broken relationship.
Sometimes you wonder wad wrong you've done.
Or it was just a incompetable..
Ahhh.. incompetable..
yeah. it must be..

How shld i pick myself up once more.
Or can i just stay as where i am.
I no longer see myself..
I no longer know myself.
Wad to say now?
Always a loser in this game..
just forget abt it bah..

0 Comments: