Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skate skate

Young

Photobucket Jus got back from senja. Was a boring day in sch. Even boring cuz baby is sick and i can't see her. I wanna give her a big hug. Hopes she get well real soon :)
see this cute boi over here. i swear he was damn cute. a boi at his age. LOL.. u'll laugh ur stomach out.






Photobucket








I wish i could hold her in my arms right now.. And i swear baby is damn cute. When i looked at her blog i gave a big smile. LOL.. u noe why hor baby.

Photobucket

Heres a couple of reasons

To let you know its true


If you've wondered why


I'll give you a smile


Hold you tight


You'll understand


That no matter how far


That no matter how long


You've never left my mind


Will always be


Always kept


In my mind my heart


Labels:I miss you

0 Comments: