Thursday, July 24, 2008

i got myself a new link.
and probably few will hav.
or none.
i tot abt tis for quite awhile before i decided to change.
i'm keepin the skin.
cuz all i'm left with are memories.
memories i cant take off my mind abt.
i miss u.
for the past wk i've been missing u.
so much tat i could say or write down.
cuz i had to pretend i'm fine.
telling everyone dat i'm fine when i'm not.
and it sux real bad.
i miss u so much i couldn slp nor felt like eating.
i dunno why.
u jus come into my mind so easily.
i'm telling myself not to think abt you
dun msg u.
i'm learning to let go.
but so much i yearn for ur return.
if only you noe.
but wad could u hav done.?
i dun wanna make ur life so miserable again.
i can see u're feeling much better much happier.
guess its time for me to let go.
jus let me suffer alone.
beats the 2 of us suffering..
i jus dunno wad to do no more.
so much i yearn to see u.
but each time i couldnt bring myself to see u.
i'm afraid i might not be able to bring myself to leave.

its killing me.
so much..
it hurts.
its jus another broken memories tats left in my mind.
i tot if would be different.
i was havin so much hope.
but it ended i had to fail.
yea.
Joe's all messed up once more.


bad day bad wk bad me.
FUCKme!

0 Comments: