Saturday, September 06, 2008

Young

so past few days din realli update.
been rather entertaining and tiring
for the whole week.
yes. gym today.
have to go more often.
but once u get there liao sian.
lets go home. lols.
but nafa coming. muz train.
zzz
hmmm.
actually i oso dunno wad to say.
hello people.
vpp.
need to finish up the proj.
means alot of work to do.
lols.
sian.
few things to look forward to.
mayb i'll post them later on.
meanwhile.
i'll jus do wad i hav to do.
yesh people.
im bored. :D

and yesh i miss kungfu panda.
camp was wonderful.
knowing everyone was great.
i love all my frens.
frens is wad keeps me alive.
i miss my gay partner PAT.
lols.
Fei fei's back from Macau.
haa.. we're the 3 gays in sch. T.T
lols.
its always fun around with frens.



酒上愁 愁加愁
The unnatural reactions.
Combinations.
Mixed feelings.
Uncertainties.
Yesh.
Hear me say.
As i let go of my ways.
Unknowingly i fall.
I hit my chest.
My mind it hurts.
Wondering.
Laughing.

Labels:

0 Comments: