Sunday, August 24, 2008

Young


it was dad's bday.
so went down to celebrate with him.
yea. i'm glad to see dad so happy.
with all his frens and my aunts and uncles.
not forgetting fav cousins.
:)


somewhere somehow
i've to straighten my thoughts.
i was angry over myself last nite.
and tears dropped.
i dunno why too..
sigh~
suddenly i felt so much emotions rushing towards me.
yea. so now jus reached home after my stuff..
abit tired..
jus wanna update abit.
my mind's in total blank.
i dunno wad to think of.
dunno wad i'm thinking.
i was thinking abt wad i've said.



to have fallen for u
and loving u
i've never regretted.
my only regrets was
not being able to love you.
i said i would have stand by u
but i've nv done anything to show u
tat i did.
a moment of folly
i led myself to despair
thinking u were living great.
while you tot tat i was living well.
i dunno wad have i done.
or wad shld i have done.
now its really time to think once more.
i somehow felt you've never left my heart.
cuz i still think of you.
wondering if you're well.

if its too late once more

Labels:

0 Comments: