Sunday, October 26, 2008

Young


First off.

Photobucket
I apologise for MIA for this time.
And i seriously miss all the laughter fun and singing session.
I miss everyone of u.
Miss Miss.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Haha. Rudy. I miss you.
Sorry for not attending ur party.
Cuz i couldnt make it.
Photobucket
Skating. I realli do miss skates.
But sch work projs and reports making me no mood.
I miss teaching kids too.
Secondly.
imy
i realli do.
but oh well.
i guess certain things are jus meant to be.
cuz i'm unsure of it too.
maybe thats why i'm reluctant and trying at the same time.
but i do wanna try.
since the day.
i'm trying.
but i noe i cant give my best.
cuz of my time tied.
i'm afraid.
seriously afraid.
thirdly.
yea. seem like a long emo post.
jus felt like blogging.
cuz i'm realli missing everyong.
missing all the fun and laughters.
all the singing sessions.
all the stupid jokes.
i miss everyone in the group.
lols. =x

0 Comments: