Sunday, October 05, 2008

Young.
tired.
so jus keeping it short.
tml gng eric's Chalet.
wishing u a
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
STAY HAPPY WITH HUI PING
ENJOYS
i'm missing everyone around me.
its been kinda long since i saw close frens.
good frens. besties. URBANS DUDES.
I MISS URBAN TOO!
(not in order_ )
Kexin ( lets go CSC )
Rudy
Shu wen ( i miss her sweet voice. lols )
Pat ( 8 yrs of frenship )
Tok
Kent
Cal ( 8 yrs of buddies )
Ame ( 8 yrs of sisters )
Andy ( 8 yrs of gayness )
ahahahaha
sori if i miss out some.
cuz rest i still got see u all. x=
yea. tats prob all.
and the one most imp one.
ahahaha.
maybe.
shld be?
i dunno.
if u noe?
ahahaha.
aiya.
i'm tired le.
wanna go slp liao..
Ciaossu everyone.
Karen-In love again
when you smile
my life becomes a ray of light
sing me a lullaby to sleep at midnight
i'll be hypnotized
when looked into your eyes
turn off the room light
let's spend the night
*take me to far away
away to your secret place
take my tears, my fears
take all my pain
for which i'll repay someday
with a kiss and say...
can't believe that i'm in love
in love again...
when the stars don't shine
and when the birds don't fly
and when the flowers cry
and when the rain runs dry
when the violet's red
and when the rose turn blue
baby i'm still in love with you

0 Comments: