Friday, July 25, 2008

so here am i still awake.
guess i jus needed some place for me
to vent my frustrations and whine abit.
so i'm still unable to fall aslp.
everything kept going round my head.
thou i feel tired i jus couldnt bring myself to slp.
i'm so afraid of waking up.
thinking that everything was jus a dream.
i'm missing her.
thinking of her.
from knowing her.
till falling in love with her.
and being with her.
ending losing her.
it was jus like a dream waking up
and today like nothing ever happened before.
wad is this that i'm feeling.
i so unsure of everything.
thou i kept telling myself so
i couldnt bring myself to do it.
i couldnt bring myself to let go.
and there's nothing i could do
but watch everything go wrong.
watch everything fall apart.
yesh. i'm joe.
hello world.

so busy with projs and work.
sigh~
program program and more programming.
its driving me nuts.
and i hav to face this sat.
sigh x2.
i dunno wad to say.
i jus want it to end simple
hope nuttin goes wrong.



my mind is telling me tat i'm tired.
but somehow my body jus doesnt want to react.
i'll be fine.
jus want to shout out my unhappiness here.
where no people can see.
and i dun have to disturb anyone with my unhappiness.
shouts!

0 Comments: