Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Young

ahh.. so i think its time to relink my blog.
so yea.
it took awhile.
rite now searching for the mood to do my proj and hw.
but simply jus cant find it.
sigh.~
anyway..
sometimes u think u could jus forget.
but subconsciously u didnt.
ahh.

its been hard to slp at nites.
and hard waking early in the morning.
but i hav to push myself to sch.

i guess rite now.
theres onli one thing in mind.
hoping tat i dun screw up anything.
i jus hope 5 yrs would pass by quick.
its gonna be hard.
but i hav to try my best.


memories might be sweet.
but it cant be compared to reality.
in reality u hope.
but in memories u hav.
everyone tend to live in their world.
hoping never to wake up.
i too in times seek refuge in my dreams.
reluctant to wake up
face reality.
but now i hav to wake up.
face the world once more.
i'm still confused.
but hello world.
My name is Joe.
And nice to meet u.

i was selfish and i only tot of myself.

0 Comments: