Monday, August 04, 2008

Young

I'm bakk!!
sori been rather busy to update anything.
and i'm still busy.
so much things to do.
tsk.
everything's still alright.
hopefully i can manage.
yeah. today jus passed my CP.
kinda internal skate coachin program.
haa..
lucky. =x


i wonder why.
sometimes my heart strikes down with fears.
and pat kinda told me the reason once.
i choose not to believe it.
now i'm like seeing it happen.
i may not noe the reason why.
or the truth behind it.
cuz i find myself seriously slowing in time.
but time showed me things.
and rudy told me something abt me.
and now i'm thinking if its true.
was the answer i given my heartfelt answers?
i wonder.
time has told its tales.
unknowingly time passed me.
lets go get some slp peeps.
i'm seriously lacking of slp.
=)

0 Comments: