Friday, April 13, 2007

a

can anyone understand everything that is gng on now?
i dun even noe myself..
everything is happening at once now.
i feel like myself gng crazy.
i'm realli gng crazy..
move on move on move on
ya i noe i have to move on.
all i think abt is myself.
all i wanted was for myself to be happy
i do everything for myself
me me me
its all abt me..
this is joe..
joe is me.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
i jus wanna scream my lungs out..
i jus felt like jus dying..
why is joe so weak now.
why is he dng dis to himself.
i wished i noe.
i jus noe tat wad i've lost i'll nv get back.
i lost my mum.
nobody wanted it to happen.
i didnt want it to happen.
seeing dad acting this way.
i realli dunno wad to do.
i'm so afraid. so lost.
i feel i'm forgetting who am i already.
Joe's a changed man.
I've changed.

0 Comments: