Monday, April 23, 2007

ah

Young.

Hate me. =)
dun ask me why. Hate me.





havin TP prac now.
and i din bring my lap. cuz i didnt noe. =x
so had to borrow from guan.
yea.

had a fun day out yesterday with pat and aung.
laughing our ass our whole day.
with all the *blink blink* and *blink blink blink*
laughs*
preparing for prac but have to wait to install e software.
so now blog abit lols. kill the boredom.
have u wondered why tears roll from the eyes?
I guessed its the things that you see
which makes you sad or down.
They tell me everything in this world is temporary.
Even happiness is jus temporary.
Sad is no exception. =)
Yea. so nuttin last forever.
When you want to love someone.
Jus wish her to be happy.
You'll be happy to.
Jus let youself live with the sadness of not being able to
be with the one u love. =)) ahahahaha.



Sometimes its best not knowing the truth. =)

0 Comments: