Tuesday, April 17, 2007

boo huu

Young

first day of sch.
and how do u describe this kind of "sensation"
ahaha..
i requesting for a change of class..
hopefully i can have a change of class..
pray*
its like i'm back to year one like e freshies. =x
boring lectures boring class boring sch.
haish..

Yong Qi - Guang Liang
listening to it rite now.
jus had my dinner and its like 1am.
haa..
i have irregular eating and slping time..
ahahahaha..

i'm kinda lost for words for thoughts.
everything seems blank once again.
speechless and mindless..
how will everything change.
i'm getting afraid of taking a step infront now.
i'm picking myself up.
telling myself to move on.
making myself happier.
when will i find my courage and strength.
or will i even find them back.
everytime i close my eyes i see you.
every nite i try to turn in i dream of you.
nobody has done me wrong.
nobody has to apologise for anything.
nobody owe me anything.
I'm jus this one tiny life in this planet.
mircoscopic to the naked eye.
wandering again once more.

0 Comments: