Monday, April 16, 2007

mrselfishboi

Young

alrights. jus let mr joe do the talking once more. ahh.. hao de.. good and bad is jus a thin line away. true.. i'm jus the bad guy now. its my fault for turning into this. my fault for feeling this way and my fault for acting like this. yea. all i have to is jus carry on look forward thinkin positive act like nuttin has happen before continue be joe jus smile and laugh go drink drank drunk and carry my life jus like before. yesh.

life isnt abt choices anymore.
more of accepting ur fate.
ahahaha..
accepting the choice tat comes ur way.
wit arms wide open.
jus leave me alone bah.
i'm fine.. jus abit naggy and stuffs.
ahahahaha. Joe is old lar..
not young anymore.
everything was my fault bah.
i was selfish i ask for so much
i didn felt ur needs
all i think was abt myself
different mindset
different character
yesh all different.
jus not meant to be.

dun ask me why am i turning like dis.
i've just changed.
joe is a changed man.
ahahaha.. for now..
i jus nid time to cool down myself.
forget abt the past carry on..
everything was jus wrong from start eh..
jus tell me wads love..
i'm jus disappointed and sad why everything has to
turn out lidis in the end.

0 Comments: