Tuesday, April 24, 2007

alrights

Young

I swear i hate my life.
leonard says he's gonna see my cry in 10days
I'm gonna prove him wrong.
muahahaha..
There's nuttin i cant take lar.
=_

Well i guess there's nuttin even sadder~
isit how u use it? lOls.

Had an eye opening nite today @ 309
Laughs*
Prays on WED.
HOPES*
Give it to me.
I'm seeing it..
Muahahahah.
* BLINK BLINK *
LOLs.

Wonder wad should i look for in life.
Cause i find myself pacing on the same road of life.
Anyway i somehow saw the coming future.
Somehow saw things tat will be happening.
Somehow had the feeling it was coming. =)
Laughs*
Or shld i say i had the feeling long ago.
hmmx. Not realli sure thou. lOls.


Loneliness been my best fren b4 i slp.
Tears been my prayers before i turn to bed.
=)

Guess i shld be slping.
Wishs for a better day tml.
I know it'll be better.
ahaha..

0 Comments: